kelzang Namgay's page

Introduction

Introduction
My name is Kelzang Namgay. I was born in a small village of Thrisa, Zhemgang Dzongkhag to father Mr. Dorji Khandu & Mother Kuenzang Lhamo in 20/10/1989. I started primary education in Shingkhar Pry. School and Higher Secondary School in Zhemgang. I was studied in Sikkim Panipal University. I am working in RICBL, Bhutan.

Friday, June 6, 2014

I lost my girl

It is ten o’clock, still waiting for my girl,
Night was dared in a silence, but my heart beats lot;
Sense of feared, shriek and disappeared,
I waited together with spinning of clock arms.


I have her beautiful photo in front of,
My burning candle, kicks the dreamy light,
Where I could see her enchanting smile,
She is a loving, caring and perishable woman.

The two hands in the clock were cited together,
Means, the night of embarrassment and seamy,
I heard dog barking at low voice; but snivel typed.
And assure me, she is a coming here lately.


” Dog whimpers, when it see ghost”. Is an old believed.
 But for me, I think is a my girl coming dearly,
As door animal goes on sniffing loudly, I left;
All my hopes, desires and burst into tears.

My night with solitary, I cried and cried for long;
All forms are not stable, we must know and,
She neglected me, without a single word,
 Desecration of promises, all made livingly,