kelzang Namgay's page

Introduction

Introduction
My name is Kelzang Namgay. I was born in a small village of Thrisa, Zhemgang Dzongkhag to father Mr. Dorji Khandu & Mother Kuenzang Lhamo in 20/10/1989. I started primary education in Shingkhar Pry. School and Higher Secondary School in Zhemgang. I was studied in Sikkim Panipal University. I am working in RICBL, Bhutan.

Friday, June 6, 2014

I regretted for 30buks only

I was on the way to office, reached near Zhantogpelri, Phuentsholing. People come to this place for prayers. If we look around, many people are seen praying, turning prayer wheels and making depth chanting to Bodhisattva. The temple is always surrounded who attributes eyes to God.



“Lopen, I want to have tea, please give me some amount”. I stay here making prayers she told me. I just took few second to response her as I am running short time office for attendance. She was wearing religious robes too. She was neither very old nor too young.I am one who makes frequent visit the place for prayers. I always draw closer to God for peace and harmony. The woman was unknown to me and never seen before. One thing, I missed her face to seen.I regretted, having given 30buks only. I know it doesn’t make any sense to her as she was very hungry.My attendance was entered. Now I rushed to automatic transfer machine (ATM) for withdrawal near office, but I have seen people spiting on machine is out of service. Another option, I have one near BOB and rushed there. People were lined for service. Going back to flashback, somehow, I was afraid. I have many thoughts. More or less, I just managed some amount and ran to place where I met old woman. I was searching but not found. She escaped.I thought someone has transformed into her and came to me. “It is not how much you give, but it is how much you love to give into”.It was at around 8.30am happened to me. “I lost my God”. Or evil?