kelzang Namgay's page

Introduction

Introduction
My name is Kelzang Namgay. I was born in a small village of Thrisa, Zhemgang Dzongkhag to father Mr. Dorji Khandu & Mother Kuenzang Lhamo in 20/10/1989. I started primary education in Shingkhar Pry. School and Higher Secondary School in Zhemgang. I was studied in Sikkim Panipal University. I am working in RICBL, Bhutan.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wish you Happy Teacher's Day!




It is a day, when student approach their teachers and extend their gratitude to them. Some come up with short & sweet poems, while other decade songs, speeches, even especial performance to their teachers”. Now lets jot, express & thank a teacher who made us   difference, brought from far end in a society. Today, I am sure, we all have some thing to extend, love & prayer to whom our life has made successfully.
It is
time for us to pay attributes, respect & gift for endless venerations. I owe you a debt of sincere gratitude for all that you have  grown for me. The day is also celebrated to pay homage , appreciation, dept of guidance & for immeasurable deeds. We also would like to pray you & your family for long life.

You brought adjective into my life, and descriptive writing. You liberate me. you never ordained what I could, and could not say. You taught me with drive and encouragement , never with threat, and found something positive to say even in failure. You were proud of me, & I of you, for te chance your generous care & lavished upon me. My dream, hopes & goals were build with your intelligences. You left us stone unturned. THANK YOU TEACHER.
 Teacher! I know you are great builder of nation, placed role in shaping our lives. It is true that teacher is a pillar of support, an epitome of strength , as loving as mother, as strict as father, as caring as a friend, a disciplinarian, yet always approachable and warm at heart.




We are not going to forget your wisdom of knowledge, as you are true hero, our models & acting parents. You taught along us to show the right pave of direction. “ with chalk & board you taught us the art of living”. Moreover, you inspired us & made true human. From the confines of a class room, you exposed us to the real world, prepared to us live. For your generosity, from you I have learn much of life’s philosophy.   
  “ Our hero, models & educators”. Wish you happy teacher’s day”!