kelzang Namgay's page

Introduction

Introduction
My name is Kelzang Namgay. I was born in a small village of Thrisa, Zhemgang Dzongkhag to father Mr. Dorji Khandu & Mother Kuenzang Lhamo in 20/10/1989. I started primary education in Shingkhar Pry. School and Higher Secondary School in Zhemgang. I was studied in Sikkim Panipal University. I am working in RICBL, Bhutan.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thank you Teacher.

" Thank you teacher", I can read it. The story narrate about my best teacher who made life meaningful. The book also tells how important are teacher in the society.
Express the deep gratitude and continuing service to the nation. Extend endless gratitude for difference they created, bringing far from end in a society. To pay respect, homage and tributes for strong determination. It was written in simple language. Every one can read. It was based on true story. The book contain not many pages. I brought to limited pages and short sentences indeed. The author want every one's pleasure to read once it air to public.